BG02 Polyester bags are compatible with DYS02 filter vessels. These bag filters are designed for efficient particulate removal from various fluid chemistries. They are also available in nylon, polypropylene and Teflon® materials, with an option of 1, 5,10 and 25 micron sizes. The BG series filter bags are designed to withstand up to twice the dirt holding capacity of a standard filter bag. These bags are systematically tested with water and glycol based fluids for compatibility and are available for purchase in small and large quantities.
- Compatible with water and glycol based fluid.
- Maximum operating temperature 275°F (135°C)
- Highly efficient particle removal capability that is ideal for filtration in continuously operated fluid systems.
- Available in 1, 5, 10 and 25 micron ratings.
- Suitable to use with DYS02 bag / sock filter vessel.
- Withstands high solid loading, up to twice the dirt holding capacity of a standard filter bags.
- Water filtration
- Glycol filtration