BG01 Polypropylene bags are compatible with DYS01 filter vessels. These bag filters are designed for efficient particulate removal from various fluid chemistries. They are available in nylon, polypropylene, polyester and Teflon® materials, with an option of 1, 5,10 and 25 micron sizes. The BG series filter bags are designed to withstand up to twice the dirt holding capacity of a standard filter bag. These bags are systematically tested with water and glycol based fluids for compatibility and are available for purchase in small and large quantities.
- Compatible with water and glycol based fluid.
- Maximum operating temperature 220° F (104° C)
- Highly efficient particle removal capability that is ideal for filtration in continuously operated fluid systems.
- Available in 1, 5, 10 and 25 micron ratings.
- Suitable to use with DYS01 bag / sock filter vessel.
- Withstands high solid loading, up to twice the dirt holding capacity of a standard filter bags.
- Water filtration
- Glycol filtration