Bag or Sock Filter Vessel
The DYS series sock or bag filter vessels are designed to work with a wide range fluid flow rates from 15 to 100 gallon per minute. These heavy duty housings are available in carbon steel and stainless steel with different options of inlet types and nozzle configurations. The vessels accommodate the standard BG series bag filters that Dynalene offers. The maximum pressure rating on our standard vessel design is 150 PSI and ASME code stamp can be provided on all of our products.
Please fill out the quote request form or contact us today at 610.262.9686 or email at email@example.com and we are happy to assist you with any questions.
- Standard models offer 1 bag filter with a flow rate capability from 15 to 100 GPM.
- The pressure rating of the vessels is 150 PSI. ASME code stamping available.
- The vessels are available in Carbon Steel, 304SS and 316SS.
- Easy to use manual lid lift with swing bolt.
- Different sizes of of NPT or flange connection configurations that fits diverse customer requirements.
- The vessels can be custom built to fit your specifications, which includes choice of pipe requirement, gasket material, number of bags and dimension of the support legs.
Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel
Buna-N, Viton® and Teflon®
Number of bags
1 bag per vessel (Customization available)
Filter bag size
1, 2, 3, 4*
1, 2, 3, 4 inch
NPT and flange connection (Customization available)
Fluid flow rate
15 to 100 GPM
316 stainless steel perforations with 9/64-inch perforations
Side In/Bottom Out, Side In/Side Out, Offset, Side In/ Side out, same side
Custom tripod leg assembly
ASME code stamping available
* Sizing information available in the technical data sheet.